TASKJESUS AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To offer a facility to promote and encourage the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge of Salvation.
2. To offer a facility to enable Spirit-filled Christians to share with everyone and anyone the wonders and miracles of God that they have experienced.
3. To offer a facility for individual born-again Christians to encourage and be encouraged; to spread the gospel and the knowledge of Salvation.
4. To offer a facility for born-again Christians to fellowship and communicate with each other.
5. To grow in the knowledge and truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge of Salvation.
6. To offer a facility for different Christian Ministries and to promote their works, for the purpose of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge of Salvation.
7. To offer a facility for enquirers to learn and be introduced to the gospel of Jesus Christ as well as the wonders and miracles of God, that believers have seen and experienced.
8. To offer a facility for promoting, encouraging and staging evangelical events and opportunities, in order to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to bring non-believers to the knowledge of Salvation.
9. To find, follow and fulfill God's will in our lives.
10. To bring Glory to the Father by doing the will of God.
TASKJESUS BELIEVES IN
We believe in one God, The creator of Heaven and Earth, of things that can be seen and things that cannot be seen- [Genesis 1:1-31, 2:1-3]
We believe the bible, as originally given, to be without error, and is the inspired and infallible word of God and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
We believe that the godhead exists co-equally and co-eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that these three are one God, sovereign in creation, providence and redemption.
We believe in the true and proper deity of our lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, born of a virgin, and found to be without sins
He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to hell; on the third day he rose again from the dead VICTORIOUSLY.
After being seen many He then ascended to heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. From there he will judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, We believe in the baptism and infilling of the Holy Spirit given freely and without repentance from God the Father (Luke 2:1-12, Acts 2:4).
We believe the church or fellowship represents the ‘Body of Christ’ whether it is a multitude or where two or three are gathered;
We believe the church is a place of holy worship and prayer, a place where biblical principles and discipleship is taught and practiced, a place where all are regarded as important to the Body of Christ